- The Music Minister will be in charge of selecting and planning the congregational music and all worship services unless otherwise agreed upon.
- The Music Minister will also be in charge of planning special music for Sunday morning worship services.
- The Music Minister will hold regular choir rehearsals.
- The Music Minister will attend all worship services unless agreed upon at the time of sitting with the Music committee.
- The Music Minister can have many hats to fulfill in the task of leading church worship such as directing the choir, trying to recruit volunteers that are members for the choir, soloists and instrumentalist. To work with musicians to ensure that they perform well.
- The Music Minister will need to attend various committee meetings. As a member of the pastoral staff, you will participate in planning your churches annual schedule of services, the annual budget for all music ministry requirements (revivals, concerts etc.).